Friday, July 15, 2011

hot + kids + water = FUN! {personal}





 I'm pretty sure Kids and Swimming Pools should be a trademark of Summer if it's not. :D





Whats the fun of swimming if you can't splash? Um, none.

So splash that water, baby. Splash!




















I. Love. These. Kids.
enough said.



 Maybe that's the new peace sign she's doing? I really don't know. But whatever. Peace, girlfriend!











 I painted my nails pink because I never do. And its summer- so I can. 


Ready!




Set...



...GO!





.......annnnd splash! ;)






Gah. Please stop being so cute! It kills me.







Hey, Ellie! Notice they're swimming in the little baby pool and not our wonderful pond filled with snakes, turtles, dead possums, and slime!? You should be proud of them! But, trust me. Its a legit experience to swim in there. Remember, just keep kicking your legs and the snakes won't bite ya. Can't guarantee that won't happen but we can put a 90% on it- and don't worry, I'll be there to save ya. ;)
Come swim with us and the snakes soon before its too cold!
;)





Ready!  [again. lol]



Set.... oh wait, skip that one-- GO!!



Nice one, bud!






Skip the ready part- she wasn't waiting around for no one. ;)

So GO, sister!




She's so proud of herself 'cause she can hold her breath now without holding her nose-
Haha- love it. ;)






And that's how they swim out here in the country. Maybe one of these days I'll show ya how the big kids swim in the pond- with the snakes and turtles. Oh! And don't forget the dead possums.

Sorry to be graphic. ;)








4 comments:

  1. Cuuuute pictures!

    Your pond swimming sounds like us. :D My brother loves to jump on the fish...he's gotten a spine stuck in his foot before! :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fun pictures! I love the one where Mercy looks like she's flying and all of the ones where Siah is preparing to launch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA. you have yet to convince me. :)

    love the pictures. so cute and looks like you are all having so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TINIAN DOG STREET MINT THUNDER HANDLE
    TINIAN DOG STREET MINT THUNDER titanium aftershokz HANDLE - ceramic vs titanium flat iron $3300 - $500 titanium hammer FREE CHIPS. TINIAN ceramic vs titanium curling iron DOG STREET titanium keychain MINT THUNDER HANDLE. -$3900.

    ReplyDelete